Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Colleen 60 Coloured Pencils No. 785 Review

Hi peeps! I had been sleeping far too long from blogging my reviews. Kind of hectic with my little one at home plus commuting like mad all the time does limit my online time. Hopefully things will pick up soon. ( ^_^ )

I had been bitten by the colouring books for adults bug!! And comes with that is the fever of purchasing.. yup, you guessed it! Colour pencils!! Lots and lots of it! ("^.^ ) So for my comeback entry, I will be doing a short review on Colleen 60 Coloured Pencils No. 785.


This set of colour pencils comes in a box. It is actually 30 dual tipped round shaped pencils with each pencil made out of two colours resulting in 60 colours. The pencils came unsharpened. The names of each colour is stamped on each side of the pencils. The pencils were easy to sharpen and I did not get any broken leads whilst sharpening them. Very very happy about that! Nevertheless, sharpening 60 tips of pencils with a little hyper 3 year old is quite some work, I tell you.

Colouring with these are a breeze. The leads are soft and glides easily on paper. The colours are pigmented and they blend quite well too. Even though the leads felt soft as you colour, they do not break easily though except if you sharpen them to a very pointy point, then you might get the normal crumbly tips as you put your pencil to paper.

Here are the swatches of each sides of the colour pencils.

All in all, I am satistified with this set of colours I've got and I might try the neon ones too! ( ^_^ )

 

©2009 le3nuts.shopper | by TNB